In this 3-part series on Mining the Potential of Teams through Team Coaching, hosts Georgina Woudstra and Allard de Jong will examine some of the concepts that we find most useful in team coaching and explore ideas on what makes a team ‘a team’, and aspects that contribute towards team effectiveness.
- Gain an understanding of the theory and practice of Team Coaching
- Learn about the Role of the Team Coach and how this changes over time
- Explore Team Coaching Competencies and what you need to learn and embody to be an effective Team Coach
- Get insight into Team Coaching Systems and approaches
- Consider Team Coaching Readiness and how to prepare the ground for your work
1 ICF CCEU Core Competency
Date: 25th October, 6:00-7:00pm