Team Coaching Fundamentals: Module 1 of the blended learning Certificate in Team Coaching. Study in your own time.
Module 1 comprises 14 chapters, over 90 lessons, an estimated 12 hours of online learning undertaken at a pace that suits you.
- Co-creating the relationship and psychological safety,
- Group vs team,
- What team coaching is and how it differs from other similar group interventions,
- The role of a team coach,
- The process of team coaching and stages over time,
- Team engagement & readiness for team coaching,
- Team discovery and launch,
- “Live action” coaching & the final review session.
On completion of this module you will:
- understand what team coaching is and why its important
- have a complete team coaching journey map that you can use right away with clients
- explore step /stages of the journey and how to apply them
- introduce you to team coaching competencies and metaskills that elevate your practice and make you more impactful as a coach
It is important to note that candidates will not receive the full blended learning Certificate in Team Coaching on completion of module 1 alone. Neither will they receive CPD points or ICF CCEs. If these things are important to you, please check out our full blended learning Certificate in Team Coaching (and PS, buying the full certificate works out cheaper than buying module 1 and 2 separately!)
No courses to show
ElearningUpon registering you will be sent a separate email to set-up your e-learning account.
- £599.00 excl. VAT