Team Coaching Fundamentals: Module 1 of the blended learning Certificate in Team Coaching. Study in your own time.
Module 1 comprises 14 chapters, over 90 lessons, an estimated 12 hours of online learning undertaken at a pace that suits you.
- Co-creating the relationship and psychological safety,
- Group vs team,
- What team coaching is and how it differs from other similar group interventions,
- The role of a team coach,
- The process of team coaching and stages over time,
- Team engagement & readiness for team coaching,
- Team discovery and launch,
- “Live action” coaching & the final review session.
On completion of this module you will:
- understand what team coaching is and why its important
- have a complete team coaching journey map that you can use right away with clients
- explore step /stages of the journey and how to apply them
- introduce you to team coaching competencies and metaskills that elevate your practice and make you more impactful as a coach
It is important to note that candidates will not receive the full blended learning Certificate in Team Coaching on completion of module 1 alone. Neither will they receive CPD points or ICF CCEs. These will be awarded upon the successful completion of module 2.
No courses to show
ElearningUpon registering you will be sent a separate email to set-up your e-learning account.
- £599.00 excl. VAT