You as a Team Coach
A final module where you integrate your learning into who you are now as a team coach and demonstrate your approach in action:
- Orientation zoom session to meet fellow learners and understand the process and expectations
- Participate in 3 x 2-hour monthly group supervision sessions to support you as you practise team coaching
- Participate in the integrative and rewarding experience of sharing:
-Your team coaching methodology (your model and approach)
-Your team coaching case study, reflecting on the insights, learning
-Your learning journey to where you are now as a team coach
- Demonstrate your team coaching approach in action
- Receive support and stretch from your peers & TCS faculty
- On successful completion of this module, you will receive your Diploma in Team Coaching.
You will have a ‘nominated’ TCS Faculty Member to support you through your journey and each person will get 2hrs of tutorial time with their nominated faculty member.
This programme is subject to minimum numbers. This is to ensure we can offer the practical, interactive environment in which team coaching simulation and practice can take place.
Please be advised that these dates are still being confirmed and may be amended.
In order to book Module 4 of the Diploma in Team Coaching you must have completed Modules 1 to 3 plus:
- Complete 40 hours of team coaching, putting your Team Coaching Model and Methodology into practice, ideally with a minimum of 2 teams.
- Demonstrate reflective practice.
- Complete at least 3 team coaching supervision sessions prior to the module, or 6 by the time of the final presentations.
Participants are expected to invest considerable time in developing their thinking and reflective practice between the faculty-led sessions.
Additional supervision is available at extra cost.
09 December 202124 hours over 5 months
Orientation SessionThu 09 Dec 03:00 PM GMT - Thu 09 Dec 05:00 PM GMTOnline
Group Supervision 1Thu 13 Jan 03:00 PM GMT - Thu 13 Jan 05:00 PM GMTOnline
Group Supervision 2Thu 17 Feb 03:00 PM GMT - Thu 17 Feb 05:00 PM GMTOnline
Group Supervision 3Thu 17 Mar 03:00 PM GMT - Thu 17 Mar 05:00 PM GMTOnline
Group sharing Session 1Wed 04 May 02:00 PM BST - Wed 04 May 05:30 PM BSTOnline
Group Sharing Session 2Thu 05 May 02:00 PM BST - Thu 05 May 05:30 PM BSTOnline
Group Sharing Session 3Fri 06 May 02:00 PM BST - Fri 06 May 05:30 PM BSTOnline
Demonstration of PracticeWed 11 May 02:00 PM BST - Wed 11 May 05:30 PM BSTOnline
Final SessionFri 13 May 03:00 PM BST - Fri 13 May 05:00 PM BSTOnline
- £1,995.00 excl. VAT