Team Coaching Dynamics
What will I learn on this module?
• How to build psychological safety to enable the ‘real work’ to get done
• Understand the stages of team maturity, what it takes to shift between stages and the work of the team coach in supporting the shifts
• Recognise the significant role team leadership plays in the team’s success and the impact you can have as a team coach
• Deepen your awareness of what happens ‘beneath the surface in teams’ and the landscape of team dynamics
• Raise your awareness of group process, power and authority and resistance and explore how to work with these to enhance performance
• Practice team coaching working with complex team dynamics
• Resource yourself by being clear on your role as a team coach enabling you to work with the dynamics without getting caught up in them!
• Learn through faculty demonstration and through practice
• Also learn through role play and being a team member
• Participate in group team coaching supervision to support you in integrating your learning into your own practice
This programme is subject to minimum numbers. This is to ensure we can offer the practical, interactive environment in which team coaching simulation and practice can take place. Please be advised that CCEUs are subject to regular review by the ICF, as a result CCEUs may vary.
You must have completed Module 1 (The Certificate in Team Coaching) and Module 2 to book this Module.
21 April 20216 x 4hr sessions over 2 weeks
Session 1Wed 21 Apr 02:00 PM BST - Wed 21 Apr 06:00 PM BSTOnline
Session 2Thu 22 Apr 02:00 PM BST - Thu 22 Apr 06:00 PM BSTOnline
Session 3Fri 23 Apr 02:00 PM BST - Fri 23 Apr 06:00 PM BSTOnline
Session 4Wed 28 Apr 02:00 PM BST - Wed 28 Apr 06:00 PM BSTOnline
Session 5Thu 29 Apr 02:00 PM BST - Thu 29 Apr 06:00 PM BSTOnline
Session 6Fri 30 Apr 02:00 PM BST - Fri 30 Apr 06:00 PM BSTOnline
- ICF CCE Units: 19.25
- £1,495.00 excl. VAT