The Art of Team Coaching
What will I learn on this module?
• How to be a team coach versus 'do team coaching'
• Understand the philosophy and stance of Real Team Coaching
• Explore the meta-skills of team coaching, a powerful methodology for change
• Develop your presence as a team coach as a truly impactful way of being
• Learn ‘use of self’ and the art of intentional interventions
• Use active experiments, moving from awareness into action
• Learn through faculty demonstration and through practice
• Also learn through role play and being a team member
• Participate in group team coaching supervision to support you in integrating your learning into your own practice
This programme is subject to minimum numbers. This is to ensure we can offer the practical, interactive environment in which team coaching simulation and practice can take place. Please be advised that CCEUs are subject to regular review by the ICF, as a result CCEUs may vary.
Must be taken after The Certificate in Team Coaching and before Modules 2 & 3.
If you have completed a course that you consider equivalent to the Certificate in Team Coaching, with another training provider, then please get in contact to book a 1 hour interview with a senior faculty member, in order to determine your level of knowledge & whether our approach is right for you.
21 April 20216 x 4hr sessions over 2 weeks
Session 1Wed 21 Apr 03:00 PM UTC - Wed 21 Apr 07:00 PM UTCOnline
Session 2Thu 22 Apr 03:00 PM UTC - Thu 22 Apr 07:00 PM UTCOnline
Session 3Fri 23 Apr 03:00 PM UTC - Fri 23 Apr 07:00 PM UTCOnline
Session 4Wed 28 Apr 03:00 PM UTC - Wed 28 Apr 07:00 PM UTCOnline
Session 5Thu 29 Apr 03:00 PM UTC - Thu 29 Apr 07:00 PM UTCOnline
Session 6Fri 30 Apr 03:00 PM UTC - Fri 30 Apr 07:00 PM UTCOnline
- ICF CCE Units: 19
- £1,495.00 excl. VAT