This webinar will provide you with some tools that will help improve the effectiveness of your remote teams.
Join one of our Team Coaching Studio community members, Guley Erkin, as we explore how to inspire success in remote teams.
Discover how to improve cohesion, generate trust and good relationships, establish team agreements and voice expectations, improve communication and implement good practices to achieve your team’s objectives.
· Presenting key success factors for a remote team
· Presenting key practices to improve communication and collaboration
1. Characteristics and challenges of remote teams
2. Four success factors:- Connect, Build Community, Collaborate and Communicate
3. Creating team agreements to be an effective team
4. Useful practices for remote teams
Güley specializes in Organizational Development, Executive Coaching, Relationship Systems, Leadership and Team Development, Training and Coaching.
She is an authorized Team Diagnostic facilitator. MBA in Marketing and Global Management McCombs Graduate School of Business, University of Texas, Austin BS in Commerce, Marketing and Human Resources Management McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching Certificate by Center for Right Relationship, California, Team Coaching Certificate, Authorized Team Diagnostic Facilitator by Team Coaching International, California.
Please note that we are capping numbers on these webinars to ensure an interactive session
Live online events