“We all grow best when we feel safe enough to be challenged, safe enough to be adventurous, safe enough to disclose and admit mistakes – when we’re not afraid of exposure. We grow best where equality is present and power is available to each and appropriately deployed- where responsibility can be negotiated and promises made and held to. In such a relationship, what was opaque can become clear and what has been in the darkness can be enjoyed in the light.” Cochrane & Newton, 2017
- Practicing team coaches who have undergone training in team coaching with a credible training provider
- Those who appreciate the value of learning in a group setting and who are prepared to give and receive in the group
- Participants must hold professional indemnity insurance
- This supervision is not aimed at those who are facilitators or trainers
Why choose this programme?
It is best practice that all coaches, including team coaches, invest in regular supervision. We are finding that organisations investing in team coaching are increasingly expecting coaches who they engage to have supervision in place.
Our supervision participants see their team coaching practices go from strength to strength when they take time to invest in this ongoing activity.
Why choose TCS?
- 6 bi-monthly supervision sessions
- Session duration of 2 hours
- Small supervision group of 4 people
- Virtual meetings via Zoom.
What you will learn
- Spend time contracting about important issues such as confidentiality and what will enable you and your group to get the most from supervision.
- Use a systemic approach to explore the impact of the wider network on you and the team.
- Reflect upon the group dynamics to make the supervision as productive as possible and continue our learning about groups.
- Be set reflective questions to aid preparation will be sent in advance of the sessions.
"The thing I most appreciated is the hardest thing to quantify – chemistry. I have met numerous supervisors throughout my career and of all of them, I felt most at ease with Louise. Her style is a good blend of support and challenge"
The Small Print
13 October 20216 x 2 hour Zooms bi-monthly over 1 year
Session 1Wed 13 Oct 03:30 AM BST - Wed 13 Oct 05:30 PM BSTOnline
Session 2Wed 01 Dec 03:30 AM GMT - Wed 01 Dec 05:30 PM GMTOnlineTwo of the six session dates and times are listed here. The remaining four sessions will be arranged between your supervision group.
- £1,200.00 excl. VAT