“We all grow best when we feel safe enough to be challenged, safe enough to be adventurous, safe enough to disclose and admit mistakes – when we’re not afraid of exposure. We grow best where equality is present and power is available to each and appropriately deployed- where responsibility can be negotiated and promises made and held to. In such a relationship, what was opaque can become clear and what has been in the darkness can be enjoyed in the light.” Cochrane & Newton, 2017
- Practicing team coaches who have undergone training in team coaching with a credible training provider
- Those who appreciate the value of learning in a group setting and who are prepared to give and receive in the group
- Participants must hold professional indemnity insurance
- This supervision is not aimed at those who are facilitators or trainers
Why choose this programme?
It is best practice that all coaches, including team coaches, invest in regular supervision. We are finding that organisations investing in team coaching are increasingly expecting coaches who they engage to have supervision in place.
Our supervision participants see their team coaching practices go from strength to strength when they take time to invest in this ongoing activity.
Why choose TCS?
- 6 bi-monthly supervision sessions
- Session duration of 2 hours
- Small supervision group of 4 people
- Virtual meetings via Zoom.
What you will learn
- Spend time contracting about important issues such as confidentiality and what will enable you and your group to get the most from supervision.
- Use a systemic approach to explore the impact of the wider network on you and the team.
- Reflect upon the group dynamics to make the supervision as productive as possible and continue our learning about groups.
- Be set reflective questions to aid preparation will be sent in advance of the sessions.
"The thing I most appreciated is the hardest thing to quantify – chemistry. I have met numerous supervisors throughout my career and of all of them, I felt most at ease with Louise. Her style is a good blend of support and challenge"
The Small Print
01 June 20226 x 2 hours sessions over 1 year
Session 1Wed 01 Jun 02:00 PM BST - Wed 01 Jun 04:00 PM BSTOnline
Session 2Wed 14 Sep 02:00 PM BST - Wed 14 Sep 04:00 PM BSTOnline
Session 3Wed 16 Nov 02:00 PM GMT - Wed 16 Nov 04:00 PM GMTOnline
Session 4Wed 18 Jan 02:00 PM GMT - Wed 18 Jan 04:00 PM GMTOnline
Session 5Wed 15 Mar 02:00 PM GMT - Wed 15 Mar 04:00 PM GMTOnline
Session 6Wed 14 Jun 02:00 PM BST - Wed 14 Jun 04:00 PM BSTOnline
- £1,200.00 excl. VAT