Professional support to ensure your continuing development as a coach
Who is this for?
- Practising team coaches who have undergone training in team coaching with a credible training provider
- Those who appreciate the value of learning in a group setting and who are prepared to give and receive in the group
- This supervision is not aimed at those who are facilitators or trainers
What will you get?
- 6 bi-monthly supervision sessions
- Session duration of 3 hours
- Small supervision group of 4-8 people
- Virtual meetings via Zoom
Coaching Supervision provides professional support to ensure your continuing development as a coach and effectiveness of your coaching practice through interactive reflection, interpretative evaluation and sharing of expertise.
- Receive non-hierarchical, adult-to-adult supervision, using the wisdom of the group.
- Experience psychological safety within the group so that you feel at ease and are able to be open and vulnerable and bring topics of importance to the group.
- Spend time contracting about important issues such as confidentiality and what will enable you and your group to get the most from supervision.
- Using a systemic approach, explore the impact of the wider network on you and the team.
- Reflect upon the group dynamics to make the supervision as productive as possible and continue our learning about groups.
- Reflective questions to aid preparation will be sent in advance of the sessions
Participants must commit to all sessions* and hold current professional indemnity insurance. *(just one session can be missed for emergency reasons)
23 September 20206 bi-monthly sessions of 3 hours
Session 1Wed 23 Sep 02:00 PM - Wed 23 Sep 05:00 PMOnline
Session 2Wed 25 Nov 02:00 PM - Wed 25 Nov 05:00 PMOnline
Session 3Wed 27 Jan 02:00 PM - Wed 27 Jan 05:00 PMOnline
Session 4Wed 17 Mar 02:00 PM - Wed 17 Mar 05:00 PMOnline
Session 5Wed 19 May 02:00 PM - Wed 19 May 05:00 PMOnline
Session 6Wed 14 Jul 02:00 PM - Wed 14 Jul 05:00 PMOnline
- £1,200.00 excl. VAT