“We all grow best when we feel safe enough to be challenged, safe enough to be adventurous, safe enough to disclose and admit mistakes – when we’re not afraid of exposure. We grow best where equality is present and power is available to each and appropriately deployed- where responsibility can be negotiated and promises made and held to. In such a relationship, what was opaque can become clear and what has been in the darkness can be enjoyed in the light.” Cochrane & Newton, 2017
Who is this for?
- Practising team coaches who have undergone training in team coaching with a credible training provider
- Those who appreciate the value of learning in a group setting and who are prepared to give and receive in the group
- This supervision is not aimed at those who are facilitators or trainers
What will you get?
- 6 bi-monthly supervision sessions
- Session duration of 3 hours
- Small supervision group of 4-8 people
- Virtual meetings via Zoom
"The thing I most appreciated is the hardest thing to quantify – chemistry. I have met numerous supervisors throughout my career and of all of them, I felt most at ease with Louise. Her style is a good blend of support and challenge"
In our team coaching supervision you will:
- Receive non-hierarchical, adult-to-adult supervision, using the wisdom of the group.
- Experience psychological safety within the group so that you feel at ease and are able to be open and vulnerable and bring topics of importance to the group.
- Spend time contracting about important issues such as confidentiality and what will enable you and your group to get the most from supervision.
- Using a systemic approach, explore the impact of the wider network on you and the team.
- Reflect upon the group dynamics to make the supervision as productive as possible and continue our learning about groups.
- Reflective questions to aid preparation will be sent in advance of the sessions
Participants must commit to all sessions* and hold current professional indemnity insurance. *(just one session can be missed for emergency reasons)
25 November 20206 bi-monthly sessions of 3 hours
Session 1Wed 25 Nov 02:00 PM - Wed 25 Nov 05:00 PMOnline
Session 2Wed 27 Jan 02:00 PM - Wed 27 Jan 05:00 PMOnline
Session 3Wed 17 Mar 02:00 PM - Wed 17 Mar 05:00 PMOnline
Session 4Wed 19 May 02:00 PM - Wed 19 May 05:00 PMOnline
Session 5Wed 21 Jul 02:00 PM - Wed 21 Jul 05:00 PMOnline
Session 6Wed 22 Sep 02:00 PM - Wed 22 Sep 05:00 PMOnline
- £1,200.00 excl. VAT