The virtual version of the Certificate in Team Coaching
Access to the same high-quality content and practice sessions as in the Certificate in Team Coaching live training programme and interact with faculty and other students just as you would in a regular training setting. This module forms the foundation for all modules in the Diploma in Team Coaching. Note that the Diploma in Team Coaching is only held as a live training programme.
• Explore what makes a group become ‘a team’
• Learn about team effectiveness, the conditions that support it and how it can be measured
• Understand what team coaching is and how this defines ‘the work’ of a team coach
• Gain a grounding in contemporary team coaching concepts and their application
• Explore the role and focus of a team coach and the modes that bring this to life
• Discover team coaching system and how interventions change over time
• Consider team coaching readiness and how to prepare a team for coaching
• Explore diagnostics, and their use and application in team coaching
• Practice team coaching within the learning environment
Why choose to study virtually rather than in a live session?
• It may be easier to schedule 3 hour sessions than 3 consecutive days
• Study and practice without the need to travel
• No need to “sacrifice” your weekends we don’t run virtual sessions on weekends
• Smaller bite sized learning of just 3 hours allows you to absorb the learnings over a longer period of time
• Gain access to the same high-quality content and practice sessions as in the TCS Certificate in Team Coaching live training programme
• Interact with faculty and other students just as you would in a regular training setting
• Be prepared to coach virtual teams
• Practice in small groups or pairs using virtual breakout rooms
• Course materials are easily downloaded
• Classes are recorded for review
• The opportunity to give weekly feedback means the course leader stays connected to your learning needs
Currently the Virtual Certificate in Team Coaching is held in English. If you are interested in receiving this in any other language please contact us.
Please contact Melissa Luck (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further info.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this course near you?
Register your interest now