"Georgina and Allard are coach-makers. You come away from this team coaching programme with self belief by drawing from your own prior experience to find your unique coaching stance. No sausage machines. No prescription of 'how to' to do it someone else's way. As a result, you feel empowered to respond to your client team's needs as they emerge."
The Certificate in Team Coaching forms the foundation module for our Diploma in Team Coaching
- Gain an understanding of how team coaching differs from coaching individuals and what challenges can be faced.
- Build on your existing coaching competencies with a foundation in contemporary team coaching concepts.
- Explore what drives team effectiveness and the difference between effectiveness and performance.
- How to convert the theory into practice as a result of the highly experiential approach.
- Confidently be able to start team coaching in your practice or organisation.
- Practising virtually within a real team environment will prepare you when coaching virtual teams.
- Learn how you can progress to the full TCS Diploma in Team Coaching.
- Explore what makes a group become ‘a team’
- Learn about team effectiveness, the conditions that support it and how it can be measured
- Understand what team coaching is and how this defines ‘the work’ of a team coach
- Gain a grounding in contemporary team coaching concepts and their application
- Explore the role and focus of a team coach and the modes that bring this to life
- Discover team coaching system and how interventions change over time
- Consider team coaching readiness and how to prepare a team for coaching
- Explore diagnostics, and their use and application in team coaching
- Practice team coaching within a virtual learning environment
The Certificate in Team Coaching (Virtual) is currently held in English. If you are interested in receiving this in any other language please contact us.
This programme is subject to minimum numbers. This is to ensure we can offer the practical, interactive environment in which team coaching simulation and practice can take place.
Please be advised that some sessions may be led by different faculty members, depending on availability.
Please contact Melissa Luck (email@example.com) if you require any further information.
13 October 20208 x 3 hour sessions over 5 weeks
Session 1Tue 13 Oct 08:00 AM - Tue 13 Oct 11:00 AMOnline
Session 2Fri 16 Oct 08:00 AM - Fri 16 Oct 11:00 AMOnline
Session 3Tue 20 Oct 08:00 AM - Tue 20 Oct 11:00 AMOnline
Session 4Fri 23 Oct 08:00 AM - Fri 23 Oct 11:00 AMOnline
Session 5Tue 27 Oct 08:00 AM - Tue 27 Oct 11:00 AMOnline
Session 6Fri 30 Oct 08:00 AM - Fri 30 Oct 11:00 AMOnline
Session 7Tue 10 Nov 08:00 AM - Tue 10 Nov 11:00 AMOnline
Session 8Fri 13 Nov 08:00 AM - Fri 13 Nov 11:00 AMOnline
- ICF CCE Units: 24
- £1,200.00 excl. VAT