The Certificate in Team Coaching forms the foundation module for our Diploma in Team Coaching
- Gain an understanding of how team coaching differs from coaching individuals and what challenges can be faced.
- Build on your existing coaching competencies with a foundation in contemporary team coaching concepts.
- Explore what drives team effectiveness and the difference between effectiveness and performance.
- How to convert the theory into practice as a result of the highly experiential approach.
- Confidently be able to start team coaching in your practice or organisation.
- Practising virtually within a real team environment will prepare you when coaching virtual teams.
- Learn how you can progress to the full TCS Diploma in Team Coaching.
- Explore what makes a group become ‘a team’
- Learn about team effectiveness, the conditions that support it and how it can be measured
- Understand what team coaching is and how this defines ‘the work’ of a team coach
- Gain a grounding in contemporary team coaching concepts and their application
- Explore the role and focus of a team coach and the modes that bring this to life
- Discover team coaching system and how interventions change over time
- Consider team coaching readiness and how to prepare a team for coaching
- Explore diagnostics, and their use and application in team coaching
- Practice team coaching within a virtual learning environment
The Certificate in Team Coaching (Virtual) is currently held in English. If you are interested in receiving this in any other language please contact us.
This programme is subject to minimum numbers. This is to ensure we can offer the practical, interactive environment in which team coaching simulation and practice can take place.
Please be advised that some sessions may be led by different faculty members, depending on availability.
Please contact Melissa Luck (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you require any further information.
27 July 20208 x 3 hour sessions
Session 1Mon 27 Jul 02:00 PM - Mon 27 Jul 05:00 PMOnline
Session 2Wed 29 Jul 02:00 PM - Wed 29 Jul 05:00 PMOnline
Session 3Thu 30 Jul 02:00 PM - Thu 30 Jul 05:00 PMOnline
Session 4Fri 31 Jul 02:00 PM - Fri 31 Jul 05:00 PMOnline
Session 5Mon 03 Aug 02:00 PM - Mon 03 Aug 05:00 PMOnline
Session 6Tue 04 Aug 02:00 PM - Tue 04 Aug 05:00 PMOnline
Session 7Wed 05 Aug 02:00 PM - Wed 05 Aug 05:00 PMOnline
Session 8Fri 07 Aug 02:00 PM - Fri 07 Aug 05:00 PMOnlineSUMMER INTENSIVE!
- CCEU Points: 24
- £1,200.00 excl. VAT