"Georgina and Allard are coach-makers. You come away from this team coaching programme with self belief by drawing from your own prior experience to find your unique coaching stance. No sausage machines. No prescription of 'how to' to do it someone else's way. As a result, you feel empowered to respond to your client team's needs as they emerge."
The Certificate in Team Coaching forms the foundation module for our Diploma in Team Coaching
- Gain an understanding of how team coaching differs from coaching individuals and what challenges can be faced.
- Build on your existing coaching competencies with a foundation in contemporary team coaching concepts.
- Explore what drives team effectiveness and the difference between effectiveness and performance.
- How to convert the theory into practice as a result of the highly experiential approach.
- Confidently be able to start team coaching in your practice or organisation.
- Practising virtually within a real team environment will prepare you when coaching virtual teams.
- Learn how you can progress to the full TCS Diploma in Team Coaching.
- Explore what makes a group become ‘a team’
- Learn about team effectiveness, the conditions that support it and how it can be measured
- Understand what team coaching is and how this defines ‘the work’ of a team coach
- Gain a grounding in contemporary team coaching concepts and their application
- Explore the role and focus of a team coach and the modes that bring this to life
- Discover team coaching system and how interventions change over time
- Consider team coaching readiness and how to prepare a team for coaching
- Explore diagnostics, and their use and application in team coaching
- Practice team coaching within a virtual learning environment
The Certificate in Team Coaching (Virtual) is currently held in English. If you are interested in receiving this in any other language please contact us.
This programme is subject to minimum numbers. This is to ensure we can offer the practical, interactive environment in which team coaching simulation and practice can take place.
Please be advised that some sessions may be led by different faculty members, depending on availability.
Please contact Melissa Luck (email@example.com) if you require any further information.
07 December 20208 x 3 hour sessions over 2 weeks
Session 1Mon 07 Dec 02:00 PM - Mon 07 Dec 05:00 PMOnline
Session 2Tue 08 Dec 02:00 PM - Tue 08 Dec 05:00 PMOnline
Session 3Thu 10 Dec 02:00 PM - Thu 10 Dec 05:00 PMOnline
Session 4Fri 11 Dec 02:00 PM - Fri 11 Dec 05:00 PMOnline
Session 5Mon 14 Dec 02:00 PM - Mon 14 Dec 05:00 PMOnline
Session 6Tue 15 Dec 02:00 PM - Tue 15 Dec 05:00 PMOnline
Session 7Thu 17 Dec 02:00 PM - Thu 17 Dec 05:00 PMOnline
Session 8Fri 18 Dec 02:00 PM - Fri 18 Dec 05:00 PMOnline
- ICF CCE Units: 24
- £1,200.00 excl. VAT
13 January 20218 x 3hr sessions over 3 weeks
Session 1Wed 13 Jan 08:00 AM GMT - Wed 13 Jan 11:00 AM GMTOnline
Session 2Fri 15 Jan 08:00 AM GMT - Fri 15 Jan 11:00 AM GMTOnline
Session 3Mon 18 Jan 08:00 AM GMT - Mon 18 Jan 11:00 AM GMTOnline
Session 4Wed 20 Jan 08:00 AM GMT - Wed 20 Jan 11:00 AM GMTOnline
Session 5Fri 22 Jan 08:00 AM GMT - Fri 22 Jan 11:00 AM GMTOnline
Session 6Mon 25 Jan 08:00 AM GMT - Mon 25 Jan 11:00 AM GMTOnline
Session 7Wed 27 Jan 08:00 AM GMT - Wed 27 Jan 11:00 AM GMTOnline
Session 8Fri 29 Jan 08:00 AM GMT - Fri 29 Jan 11:00 AM GMTOnline
- ICF CCE Units: 24
- £1,495.00 excl. VAT