"Georgina and Allard are coach-makers. You come away from this team coaching programme with self belief by drawing from your own prior experience to find your own unique coaching stance. No sausage machines. No prescription of 'how to' to do it someone else's way. As a result, you feel empowered to respond to your client team's needs as they emerge."
The Certificate in Team Coaching forms the foundation module for our Diploma in Team Coaching.
* NOTE: We are currently not running any face-to-face Certificates in Team Coaching due the government advice to keep our community safe during throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see our Certificate in Team Coaching (virtual) in order to complete this course online. *
The Certificate can be taken as a stand-alone workshop or as the first module of the Diploma in Team Coaching. The programme is designed to provide experienced coaches with the skills needed to deepen their coaching practice and meet the increase in demand for competent, confident team coaches.
During the Certificate in Team Coaching you will:
- Gain an understanding of how team coaching differs from coaching individual team members and the challenges faced.
- Build on your existing coaching competencies with a grounding in contemporary team coaching concepts.
- Explore what drives team effectiveness and the difference between effectiveness and performance.
- In just 3 days be able to start team coaching in your practice or organisation.
- Learn how you can progress to the full TCS Diploma in Team Coaching.
£1,475 plus VAT (accommodation not included).
This programme is subject to minimum numbers. This is to ensure we can offer the practical, interactive environment in which team coaching simulation and practice can take place. Please be advised that CCEUs are subject to regular review by the ICF, as a result CCEUs may vary.
Please contact Melissa Luck (email@example.com) to plan a time for a chat.
No courses to show