Team Coaching Diploma
Spring Cohort Induction May 31st 2023. Course Starts: May 31, 2023VIEW ALL UPCOMING EVENTS
At TCS, we are the founders of the team coaching movement. Team coaching is our only focus, and has been for years and will continue to be so. We live and breathe team coaching. It’s all we do. 100% committed, no distractions.
About the Diploma
Team coaching is one of the fastest-growing disciplines in the coaching profession. More than ever, organisations are looking to leverage the power of teams to innovate and drive their business forward. They are turning to team coaches to harness a team’s collective intelligence and energy to achieve more remarkable & sustainable results.
However, becoming a great team coach takes knowledge, skill, practice and self-management.
Designed by renowned master-certified coach Georgina Woudstra and Course Director Allard de Jong, the Diploma is an immersive, ICF-accredited* programme for coaches who want to develop the knowledge, skill and confidence to coach teams.
We’ll explore how to engage with polarities and work creatively to generate awareness and change.
You will develop your capacity to stand in the heat that rises when people collaborate on work that matters deeply.
Here’s what a few of our past students have said:
“Thanks for the care with which you have held this Diploma Programme. You have helped us all find our voices as team coaches, underpinned by a rich and robust philosophy.
You have pulled together so many concepts, philosophies and perspectives into a meaningful and practical approach.
It has been a deep learning experience for which I will be forever grateful.” – Alana Jossel
“I feel more peace and confidence than ever before.” – Caroline Duffy
“The Diploma Programme helped me find my own groove as a team coach.” – Jo Hargreaves
We’re here for you.
To help support and guide you all the way.
The Diploma is accredited for the new ICF Advanced Accreditation in Team Coaching (AATC). For ICF accredited coaches, it means that you will have a straightforward, simple education path towards achieving your advanced certification.
We have also applied for the AC’s Accredited Diploma in Team Coach Training (ADTCT). Once you have the required team coaching experience, you will be able to apply for Master Team Coach, the highest level of team coaching credential available.
- The Diploma in Team coaching is a 9-month immersion into the world of team coaching.
- You will prepare for the Diploma by reading Georgina’s book, “Mastering the Art of Team Coaching”, which lays the foundations for this learning. You will also complete Team Coaching Fundamentals, a 12-hour online self-study course where Georgina & Allard help bring some key concepts to life.
- The Diploma starts in earnest with the Orientation session, where we get to know each other and get set up for success.
- This is followed by 18 x 4 hr Sessions, spread over a 9-month period, which are a mixture of input, application and reflection. We offer you concepts and frameworks that you can apply immediately with teams, and we also provide space for plenty of observed team coaching practice.
- You will participate in 5 hours of group team coaching supervision to support you as you take your learning out in the field.
- Along the way, you will engage with a small team of your fellow students on relevant and situating assignments, including a Small Team Project where you work together to make a contribution to the field of team coaching – how cool is that!
- We end with an exhilarating and celebratory final session where you present your own team coaching approach, case study and learning journey and small team projects!
The Diploma in Team Coaching Program is limited to 16 participants. We encourage you to start the application process early.
When you fulfil the programme requirements for attendance, participation and submissions, you will be awarded the Diploma in Team Coaching.
This will give you all the training hours, observed practice and supervision you need to apply for your ICF Advanced Certification in Team Coaching ACTC or your AC AMTC (naturally, you need to have actual team coaching experience as well to apply, more details can be found on the ICF website or the Association for Coaching website)
The Diploma is priced at £6,997 GBP.
If you would like to discuss a payment plan, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideally you have some understanding and experience of coaching, plus some experience of working with groups.
If you have more questions, book a call with one of our course directors to discuss whether the course is right for you.
In a Nutshell
The Diploma in Team Coaching is made up of:
- Pre-reading: “Mastering the Art of Team Coaching” by Georgina Woudstra, our founder.
- Online, 12-hour self-study course, “Team Coaching Fundamentals.”
- Programme Orientation Session (4 hours, virtual)
- Twelve experiential learning sessions (each 4 hours, virtual)
- Six observed practice sessions (each 4 hours, virtual)
- Five hours of group team coaching supervision sessions
- Individual and small team assignments between modules to embed learning
- Private online community
- Assessment and Certification (& ready to apply for ICF or AC team coaching accreditation)
Upcoming programme dates
Click a card below for more information
More like this
TEAM COACHING STUDIO COURSES ARE ACCREDITED BY