MEET is our vibrant free community where you can continue to connect and grow your network with more than 700 coaches, learning & development and HR professionals. GROW is our premium paid community for experienced team coaches and coaches that are making team coaching a core part of their business.
Join GROW, our premium community for team coaching professionals.
From the curious and those just starting out, to more experienced team coaches, you are welcome to join us as we get together in MEET.
Ask questions, make connections and help others navigate solutions. This is your home, your space. Join us to grow your network, your knowledge and your confidence in delivering team coaching.
With regular events, online meetups and opportunities to chat with TCS faculty, we cannot wait to MEET you.
Our exclusive members-only area for team coaching professionals. As members of this exclusive space you will:
- get free access to MEET to make connections and network with your peers.
- connect with trusted partners and resources that you will be able to access to support you in your professional development.
- feel motivated, enthused and confident when explaining the very real value of team coaching to clients and colleagues.
- gain a valuable, supportive network of confidants, allies and friends.
- find a place to practise where no question is a stupid question and no approach will be dismissed out of hand.
- have increased energy and focus in building your team coaching business and the confidence to charge your worth.
GROW has been awarded up to 24 ICF CCEUs.
Who should join the Team Coaching Community?
- Experienced coaches looking to take their first steps into team coaching.
- Anyone who works with teams and has a keen interest in team coaching.
- Anyone who has attended a TCS event, programme or has read Georgina Woudstra’s book.
- L&D and HR professionals who have a vested interest in teams that work well together.
- Team coaches who are looking for templates and expert advice that make their lives easier.
- Coaches who are keen to practise regularly and have questions that they want to discuss in a safe space.
We commit to providing:
- A safe space for exploring, practising and being a team coach.
- A space where all voices are heard and cherished.
- A place to connect, learn, build, and work smarter.
- An opportunity to be part of thought leadership via research into team coaching.
- Being part of something bigger than ourselves that shares a common goal.
What happens in the Team Coaching Community?
Both our MEET and GROW communities are hosted on Might Networks, and there is a wide selection of events and discussions to help you grow your team coaching business.
To join our free MEET community of more than 700 coaches and to attend monthly community of practice webinars you can request access here: Join the community
To join our premium members-only community GROW for experienced team coaches you can sign up here.
More like this
TEAM COACHING STUDIO COURSES ARE ACCREDITED BY