The TCS Team Coaching Certificate is for experienced coaches who want to meet the increased demand for competent, confident team coaches. It is also suitable for L&D, HR and OD professionals who are working in a coaching role within their organisation.
- Co-creating the relationship and psychological safety
- Group vs team
- What team coaching is and how it differs from other group interventions
- The role of a team coach
- The process of team coaching and stages over time
- Team engagement and readiness for team coaching
- Team discovery and launch
- “Live-action” coaching and the final review session
- Introductions, psychological safety, ERA contracting and initial conversations
- Team readiness
- Team coaching
- Live-action coaching
On Completion of the Team Coaching Certificate you will…
- Understand what team coaching is and why it’s important
- Have a complete team coaching journey map that you can use with clients right away
- Have explored steps/stages of the journey and how to apply them
- Understand team coaching competencies and meta-skills that elevate your practice and make you a more impactful coach
- Have access to the Team Coaching Community
- Built confidence by putting your skills into practice
- Learned from the experiences and faculty demonstrations
- Developed a home team of peer coaches for ongoing support
- Asked questions about your unique situation – and received answers
TCS delivers the Team Coaching Certificate in two formats. Choose the one that best suits your learning style and cirumstances:
- Three day face to face events with a small cohort keen to meet in person.
- Immersive virtual programmes delivered over 6 live online Zoom sessions of four hours each
Our Team Coaching Certificate is facilitated by TCS UK and also our Global partners which currently includes TCS North America and TCS Brazil. This allows us to offer our programmes across a variety of time zones and languages.
All our Team Coaching Certificate programmes, whatever the format and wherever they are delivered, are currently awarded 24 ICF CCEUs.
The Small Print
Please ensure you read our terms and conditions and cancellation policy prior to booking.
Upcoming programme dates
Click a card below for more information
More like this
TEAM COACHING STUDIO COURSES ARE ACCREDITED BY